FNF vs Mario’s Monday Night Massacre
Mario’s Monday Night Massacre is a Friday Night Funkin mod where Boyfriend ended up in a Creepypasta version of Mario world where he faces against MX, Luigi, Peach and a lot more.
- Hero’s Doom
- Burning Hatred
- Ground Zero
- Pink Forest
- Cover Up
FNF vs Mario’s Monday Night Massacre (MMNM) Mod Team Credits:
- Inferno: Mod Creator, Director, Artist, and a lot more
- Decoy: Charter and Coder
- Elie: Beta Charter
- Comic: Charter and COder
- Fredrick: Charter and Coder
- Willisaclown: Composer and Charter
- TeiClem: Coder
- Polar Vortex: Coder
- MorenoTheCpappucinniChugger: Coder
- Ighby: Coder and Sprites
- Chase Redding: Composer of Burning Hatred
- ophomix24: Composed Familiar, Blinked, and Pissed
- Frog: Composed Ground Zero and Victimized
- Thesmallerestguy: Composed A Grand ol Time
- Mystic: Composed Cover-up
- Scrumbo_: Artist of False hero, MX, Cornation day, Victim and IHY BGS
- Nylox: Artist of False Hero, Dais-EYE sprite, MMNM Logo
- Elias: Victim Sprites
- Cattinschool1002: Artist and Animator
- OscaRaczo: BAckground Artist
- ScrubbDubb: Icon Artist
- DexCord: 3D Moddeler
- Mar: 3D Moddeler
- SlushyAnime: Help with Background
- AG_Coffee: Animator
- FuriousAntz: Animator
- Marky: Voice Actor of MX
- 2Toril: Voice Actor
- mostrolavelocita: Voice Actor of Luigi
- Sunset: Voice Actor of MX
- Ordna: Chomatic Maker
- Anit: Chomatic Maker
- Download the mod for cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
FNF vs Mario’s Monday Night Massacre is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.