FNF Vs Sonic.Exe: Rounds of Madness
Rounds of Madness is a rhythm game and FNF mod and a reboot of the OG SonicExe mod, with Madness Mixes (Remixes) and original songs!
- Too Slow Madness Remix
- Lost Love
If you had fun, make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow them for more updates and other cool stuff.
- Main NAK Team
- Music And Art
- Sir Itch FNF Tutorials: I make tutorials and stuff
- Based On
- NAK: Watch The Series
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to always download the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
FNF Vs Sonic.Exe Rounds of Madness is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.