FNF X Identity Fraud
FNF X Identity Fraud is a Friday Night Funkin Mod where someone had stolen Boyfriend’s identity online, pretending to be him, and buying stuff online while the real Boyfriend ended up with the bills and ruined reputation.
Will boyfriend be able to defeat the fraud and get his life back?
Based on a Rolox maze running game mod called Identity Fraud.
Updated with more songs.
- Deceiver New
- Deceiver Old
- All Seeing
Game is free to play, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod and other projects they are working, make sure to subscribe and follow them on their social media pages.
- Katabooz: Made the song, chart, art, and coding. practically made the whole thing
- BoostarDoostar: Made the original fraud design which goes unused
- JustDummy/Niki: Charted deceiver remastered
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
FNF X Identity Fraud is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.