Friday Night Funkin’ DIE LIT
DIE LIT is a Friday Night Funkin mod where you rap-battle against a funny meme of Homer Simpsons.
OST by Composer:
Friday Night Funkin’ DIE LIT Mod Credits:
- CoolSkeleton52: Made the Mod
- Im So Edgy: Music
- Santi: Main Coder
- CoffeeDev: Lua Script Support
- Aledrite: Charting
- John: Main Artist
- Homer Simpsons: For dying lit
- Download the mod for cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!
Friday Night Funkin’ DIE LIT is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.