Friday Night Funkin: Turn-Bass – BPM Song
FNF Turn-Bass – BPM Song is a Friday Night Funkin mod where FNF Boyfriend, Parappa the Rapper, and Scratchin’ Melodii, got together for a game of UNO.
You can play as Melodii, Parappa, or Boyfriend by selecting different difficulty level.
- Turn Bass
- Pasta Night Cover
OST by Mike Geno:
- Melodii: Pick up a card and place it down
- Parappa: Pick up a card and place it down!
- Melodii: Then watch our turns go round and round
- Parappa: Then watch our turns go clockwise round!
- Melodii: Its pretty easy don’t you see
- Parappa: I really like this funky beat!
- Melodii: Come one and have some fun with me
- Parappa: Ok Melodii!
- Parappa: Hey, rapping’s really easy once you get the basic rhythm, like 2 and 2 together, its like a funky algorithm
- Melodii: The game won’t stop until somebody will win, so let’s see which one of use will make it to the end!
- Parappa: Numbers, colors, add, and switch, there’s lots of cards, try not to flinch
- Melodii: Red, yellow, blue, and green, don’t panic if you’re in a pinch
- Parappa: Why panic if I’m gonna win, just one more card and I’m out the door
- Melodii: Before you go, have one more card! It’s a plus 4
- Parappa: Now this means war!
- Melodii: Can’t find a match, so I’ll grab another
- Parappa: Oh take you’re time, its not a bother
- Melodii: Don’t try me dawg, I’ll take you down!
- Parappa: Don’t threaten me, I’ll end this now!
- Melodii: Have 2
- Parappa: Take 4
- Melodii: Take 6
- Parappa: Have 8
- Melodii: Keep going don’t make me wait!
- Parappa: You’re late!
- Melodii: I’ll make you lose
- Parappa: I’ll be on top
- Melodii & Parappa: I’ll keep on going t’ill you drop!
FNF Turn-Bass – BPM Song Mod Credits:
- LeGooey: Head Lead! Made Spites, some coding, events, and more!
- Mike Geno: Composer of Turn Bass
- Vanilla_draws vanilla_draws Original artwork that sprites are based off of!
- btoad: Made the chart!
- Bombastictom: Creator of the 3 strum line script!
- UpBeatBlue: made the pasta night cover!
- Download the mod for cool PC here
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- Yoshubs: Assistant Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- bbpanzu: Ex-Programmer
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Friday Night Funkin Turn-Bass � BPM Song is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.