FNF vs Mario’s Madness (MARIO 85′ / MX / Mario.EXE)
A mod of Friday Night Funkin where Boyfriend rhyme-battle against MARIO 85′ / MX / Mario.EXE and other Creepypasta characters, after being sucked into the video game after playing a cursed copy of Super Mario Bros.
“It’s a Friday noon, you’re hanging out at your girlfriend’s house, when all of a sudden, a package arrives at the door, you and your girlfriend receive it and open it, you realize it’s an NES cartridge, you insert it into his father’s console and start playing, not knowing you’ve unleashed a demon.
you and your girlfriend are dragged into the tv by a pair of gloved hands, you wake up in an empty space, you look up at the sky, and then, you see him…
you’re not alone here.”
Who is MX/ Mario 85/Mario.EXE?
MX (Also known as Mario.exe) is the antagonist of the horror game “Mario ’85 (previously known as Mario PC-Port)”. He takes on the appearance of Mario from the original Super Mario Bros. game, but can transform into a monster at any time.
- Its Me
- Golden Land
- Alone ( World 2 After getting the Flute by beating the story mode)
- I Hate you Song (World 3 in Wrap Zone)
- Apparition (World 4 in Wrap Zone)
- PowerDown (World 5 in Wrap Zone)
- Race Traitor (Secret Song in Freeplay, after beating every world in Wrap zone).
This is a free game, so if you had fun and would like to keep up-to-update on the mod, make sure to support mod creators anyway you can, for example, subscribing, following, liking, their social media pages.
- Mario’s Madness Team
- Character’s Credits
- MX owned by the Mario 85′ Team
- Luigi (I Hate You) owned by Slimebeast
- ??? owned by FlashGitz
- Nintendo: inspiration for the creepy Mario
Download the mod for your cool PC
Psych FNF Game Engine:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer.
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
If you want a REAL Challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the setting.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
FNF vs Mario’s Madness MARIO 85� MX Mario.EXE is a Rhythm Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.