Welcome to the exciting world of Pokemon Crown, where a whole new gameplay experience awaits you! While still rooted in the exploration-focused RPG style that Pokémon fans know and love, Pokémon Crown takes it to the next level by incorporating elements from other genres, resulting in a truly unique and captivating adventure.
In Crown, you’ll have the chance to rediscover each and every Pokemon in a whole new light. With our innovative Auto Chess battle engine, Pokemon interactions and battles have been taken to a whole new level. Get ready for 6v6 combat like never before, where you’ll face off against interesting and unique teams of Pokémon.
Strategize and plan your moves carefully, as synergy, placement, and type matchups will play a crucial role in determining the outcome of battles. The new battle system introduces a fresh challenge, allowing you to explore different team compositions and discover powerful combinations of Pokémon abilities.
As you embark on your journey in Pokémon Crown, you’ll encounter a wide variety of Pokemon species, each with its own strengths, weaknesses, and unique abilities. Explore the vast world, meet new friends, and unravel the mysteries that await you in this adventure-packed RPG.
Prepare yourself for a gameplay experience like no other, where the familiar Pokemon universe meets innovative and engaging gameplay mechanics. Train your Pokemon , hone your skills, and become a master of strategy and tactics to emerge victorious in the dynamic and thrilling battles of Pokémon Crown!
Crown is a Medieval RPG set in the vast and magical Region of Guelder. Guelder, as a rich resource bastion, was thrust into a long-lasting war. Guelder triumphed after many years, but not without a cost… While the region was rebuilding, the King’s Diviner predicted a dual prophecy for the kingdom: a future of light and a future of darkness. Based on these visions, the King realized that unless something changed, the kingdom was doomed to more war.
The first Pokemon League, the Crown League, is established at the King’s command. As Guelder’s borders open to the outside world, a slew of new and powerful trainers have arrived to put their skills to the test. Can you seize greatness and triumph in the Crown Challenge? All Pokémon battles in the Guelder region are conducted in a unique style known as a Crown Battle. Master this mode of battle to become Guelder’s Champion!
In Crown, you can explore the vast Guelder region, learn about its history, and join a number of guilds to learn the secrets of their trades.
- Completely revamped battle engine. (No more turn based combat!)
- Unique Pokémon Battle System, featuring Pokémon from all gens
- Online PvP
- New items and previous items reimagined for auto battle combat
- New catching mechanics
- Every UI completely custom
- Day and Night system/encounters/stuff
- Quest System
- Boss battles, and challenge modes
- Psuedo-Open World
- Vibrant Biomes to explore and catch Pokémon
- Almost everything is new so this list can go on!
- Blah/FBI – Programmer, Designer, misc
- Criminon – Artist, Designer
- Disturbed/Jake (Not the other Jake) – Mapper, Designer
- Pascal van den Bos
- Rowyn Berlan
- Huge thanks to:
- Ipatix – Music mixer
- Alusq – Music workflow
- Touched – Pokeagb
- Pret – Pokefirered documentation
- Kwen/Rev – Character designs, some overworlds
- Cynda – Overworlds, party menu UI, Genesect Sprite
- OlSoulja – Bases for Grimmsnarl, Chandelure, Salazzle, Sandalit, Dreepy, Drakloak, Dragapult
- NeroIntruder – Tyrunt, Tyrantrum
- http://sprites.pmdcollab.org/ – Espurr, Meowstic
- https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=368703 – Pokémon icons
- N1 studios – Pokémon art
- LarryTurbo – Toxel icon
- Xhyzi – Palette Filters
- Spherical Ice – Hay bail tile as a base
- Discord mods:
- The Spectre
- Sparrow, the Metal Guy
Just Have Fun!
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play this game. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable with.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
Use the Save button to download the save code of Pokemon Crown to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.
Pokemon Crown is a Pokemon Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. Play Pokemon Crown using a online GBA emulator. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.