Quetzal Edition is a is a fanmade pokemon game! It’s like taking a trip down memory lane but with new and exciting features. Get ready to explore the Quetzal region, meet brand new Pokémon, and see better graphics that make the game even more fun!
Build your dream work with a lot of options and exciting storyline.
- Customizable number of accompanying Pokemon (0-6)
- Playable character selection: Brendan, May, Gold, Red, Ash, and Gloria, plus 7 additional characters in v0.6.4 (Elio, Lucas, Rei, Steven, Rocket Grunt, Magma Grunt, and Victor)
- 44 different starter Pokemon to choose from
- Trading capabilities with other players regardless of their location
- Engage in individual, double, and multiple battles against other players from anywhere
- Co-op mode for battling alongside other trainers in double battles
- Spectator mode allows you to watch the game with other players and even participate
- Obtain all first to third-generation Pokemon without inter-game trading, including legendaries
- Use HMs outside of battle without needing to teach them to your Pokemon
made by https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXn1TCTDN5Or6MsQHyUX2Eg
As always, good luck and Have Fun!
How to Play
Only keyboard is required to play this game. Check out the controller button to see console-to-keyboard mapping. For example, "A" on the game console is mapped to "Z" Key on your keyboard. You can also change the default key-mapping to whatever you feel comfortable with.
|Default Keyboard Mapping|
|Inside The Game||Your Keyboard|
|A,B,L,R Button =||[Z],[X],[A],[S]|
Use the Save button to download the save code of Quetzal Edition to your computer. Use the Upload button to select the save code from your PC to resume where you left off.
Quetzal Edition is a Pokemon Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. Play Quetzal Edition using a online GBA emulator. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.