Sonic Robo Blast 2
Sonic Robo Blast 2 is a free 3D Sonic the Hedgehog fan-game built using a modified version of the Doom Legacy source port of Doom. SRB2 is closely inspired by the original Sonic games from the Sega Genesis and attempts to recreate their design in 3D.
SRB2’s features include, but are not limited to:
- Beautiful 3D Environment, with free movement in all directions.
- Old-school platforming, complete with rings, springs, hazards, reversible gravity and other obstacles.
- Three playable characters: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles – each with their own unique abilities.
- Over 20 levels to play, featuring a variety of locations, from green meadows, to deep underwater ruins, mines, mountains and space stations…
- Fast-paced multiplayer fun with 2 player split screen or up to 32 players online in nine different game modes.
- Configurable graphics and control options – play with a modern WSAD + Mouse FPS control setup, a relaxed gamepad setup, or anything in between!
- Original Soundtrack produced by some of the best Sonic music artists on the Internet.
- Customization: SRB2 includes the ability to create your own levels, characters, game modes, and with knowledge of programming, even a whole new game.
- …and so much more!
Just Have Fun!
Sonic Robo Blast 2 is a Sonic Game you can play online for free in full screen at KBH Games. No download or installation needed to play this game. Hope this game bring a little joy into your daily life.